ELAG 2014: Lingering Gold, 10-13 June – University of Bath
Registration will remain open for all attendees up until 22 May
ELAG is the annual conference of the European Libraries Automation Group.
ELAG 2014, the 38th ELAG Conference, will take place in Bath, United Kingdom between the 10th and 13th June 2014 and will be hosted by the University of Bath http://www.bath.ac.uk
ELAG is Europe’s premier conference on the application and development of information technology in libraries and documentation centres.
The annual ELAG (European Library Automation Group) Conference expects around 200 participants from all over the world (mainly library and IT professionals and researchers).The conference will be elaborating on last year’s theme ‘the Inside-out library‘, which was about the changes libraries are making when shifting focus from concentrating on the outside world to concentrating on what is special in our local community.
ELAG 2014 will consider how we might work on what we have within our libraries: what makes them distinctive, special and unique. We have to find the ‘lingering gold’ in our communities. Dig for it, refine and polish it and make it attractive and useful for others. Think local, act global.
- Conference Package – Main Conference including Evening Reception and Conference Dinner £240
- Main Conference Only – £195
- Speakers Only Package – Main Conference including Evening Reception and Conference Dinner £180 (for conference speakers, Workshop and Bootcamp leaders)
- Bootcamp Event on Tuesday 10 June – £20
- Social Excursion to Tetbury and Chavenage House – £45
- Campus accommodation – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
For accommodation bookings, delegates should access the VisitBath website to choose from a selection of guest houses and hotels in the city of Bath.