The ELAG 2014 Conference registration is open for bookings until 23 May.
The registration process will be completed through the University of Bath Online Store, which assumes payment will be made by credit or debit card - a direct link will be provided below. A summary of the Conference costs is shown on the ELAG 2014 homepage
If this payment method is impossible we may be able to consider an alternative arrangement for an additional fee of £25 per person. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Note to Conference speakers (Presentations, Workshops and Bootcamp Leaders): Please use the Speakers ONLY – Conference Package option on the online store to book your ELAG 2014 place. The discounted package includes the Evening Reception and Conference Dinner. Speakers not leading a Bootcamp will have to pay £20 to attend as normal. However, Bootcamp Leaders will not have to pay this charge and should ignore the Bootcamp selection process. Other conference extras such as campus parking and the social excursion are available for purchase via the store.
Note to sponsors/exhibitors: Registration is open for Sponsors. Please select the Sponsors ONLY – Conference Package option from the store options provided. Additionally, conference organisers will be in email contact with you shortly.
Please note the following advice for completing your online booking:
- You will need to register your contact details with the shop before you can start your conference registration.
- A Credit/Debit card payment is required to complete your conference events and accommodation booking via the online shop – if this method of payment is impossible for you, please contact the organisers at email@example.com for further advice.
- Please refer to the ELAG 2014 Programme to decide which conference items you would like to book and which dates you intend to stay
- Campus Accommodation at the University of Bath is no longer available.
- If you would like to book accommodation you can do so via the Visit Bath website separately from the rest of your conference events booking.
- An online form is included in the booking process to record any special dietary requirements or access issues.
- Please advise us which Workshop stream you wish to join by completing the Workshops Selection form below too
Link to the University of Bath to make your Conference booking (closes on 23 May)
Workshops selection: all delegates should select a First choice and alternate Workshop to attend during the Main Conference
For all queries or concerns about registration please email the ELAG 2014 Conference organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org